Last Updated: July 20, 2020.
The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.aaafurnitureusa.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Service. Service is the website operated by the AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. that can be found at: https://www.aaafurnitureusa.com/
Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from this data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/ Postal code, City
- Organization name and/or job title
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used and your online activity ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. e-mails you open and/or forward, the purchases and transactions you make through the Service and other diagnostic data. We may associate Data Usage with you as a specific and identifiable person. When we do so, we treat the combined information as personal information.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may combine certain automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties. Information about your use of the Sites and other websites may be collected across time, devices, and websites for various purposes, including to associate different devices you use and to deliver relevant and/or retargeted content. If you choose not to provide the personal information we reasonably require, it may hinder our ability to provide the information or services you have requested.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, or
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
AAA FURNITURE WHOLESALE, INC.
10300 Westpark Drive,
Houston, TX 77042
USE OF DATA
The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service,
- To notify you about changes to our Service,
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so,
- To provide customer support,
- To gather analysis or combine all of the information we collect about you so that we can enhance and improve the Service and our products and services,
- To monitor the usage of our Service,
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company you represent,
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, and/or
- To send personal data to third-party service providers for payments, fraud prevention and shipping.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Disclosure to Affiliates
We may share information, including personal information, as applicable, within The AAA Furniture Wholesale, Inc. and among our affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display.
- Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads settings page.
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On for your web browser.
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Display & Video 360 (a Google product)
For more information on Display & Video 360 conversion tracking visit Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Yahoo Dot Tags
For more information on Yahoo Dot Tags visit Yahoo's site.
For more information on Facebook Ads Pixel, visit Facebook's Business Page.
For more information on Microsoft Bing Ads, visit Bing Ads Help.
For more information on Pinterest Tag tracking, visit Pinterest's site.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor/s we work with is/are:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.