Welcome to our AAA Furniture Auction Listing page
Here you'll find an exciting array of CLEARANCE FURNITURE available for auction. Before participating in the auction, please note The Terms and Conditions <<<Click this to view>>> including, but not limited to the following:
Bidder Registration is required to participate in the auction. By registering, you agree to the TERMS and CONDITIONS of the auction.
Auctioned items include products that usually are DISCONTINUED, SHIPPING DAMAGE, SCRATCHED OR DENTED, USED, OR just if we want to make room for new products. All auctioned items are sold AS-IS WHERE IS, and AAA makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the condition of the item. Any description of the item is for informational purposes only and may not be relied upon as a representation or warranty.
Participants must sign a credit card authorization form to hold the item they are bidding on. The Credit Card Authorization Form <<<Click this to download>>> must be completed and returned to AAA at least twenty-four (24) hours before the auction starts. Failure to submit a completed and valid credit card authorization form may result in the bid being disqualified from the auction.
The winning bidder must pick up the items no later than three days after the auction's conclusion. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate shipments, so pickup is the only option.
We encourage you to bid with confidence, knowing that our team has taken every measure to offer you the best VALUE THROUGH OUR AUCTION PORTAL..
Thank you for choosing our AAA Furniture Auction Listing page, and we look forward to seeing your bids!
Welcome to our AAA Furniture Auction Listing Page
AAA Furniture Wholesale originated in Houston, Texas in 1996. Since then, AAA has rapidly developed into a national distribution center for quality restaurant furniture. Over the decades, AAA has accumulated a massive amount of clearance items including discontinued models, lightly scratched and dented furniture, used furniture, and occasionally items consigned by our customers. Therefore, we are setting up this AAA Auction page to sell to anyone who can utilize these pieces of furniture and related restaurant items at the least price customer can buy. Before you participate in this Auction, please read the following Terms and Conditions. By registering for bidding, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, and have agreed with all these terms.
AAA’s Auction Terms and Conditions:
- Registration: Bidder must register to participate in the auction. Registration requires the bidder’s full name, email address, and mailing address. The bidder must provide accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process. By registering, bidder agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Auction.
- Bidding: Bidder may bid on one or multiple items for auction. All bids are considered FINAL AS-IS WHERE-IS, and can not be retracted once AAA announces the bidding has been completed.
- Credit Card Authorization: Participants must sign a credit card authorization form to hold the item they are bidding on. The credit card authorization form must be completed and returned to AAA at least twenty-four (24) hours before the auction starts.
Bidder may email/fax/hand deliver to us the form. Our contact is:
Address: 10300 Westpark Drive, Houston, TX 77042
Tel: (713)777-5888, Fax: (713)777-0585
Failure to submit a completed and valid credit card authorization form may result in the bid being disqualified from the auction.
- Buyer’s Premium: As a bidder, a Buyer’s Premium of 10% fee of the total winning bid amount will be added to the winning bid amount. All Buyer’s Premium fees are non-refundable.
- Taxes: Retail Sales Tax of 8.25% will be added to the total winning bid amount and the bidder Buyer’s Premium. Where applicable, tax-exempt buyers will have 0% sales tax and must provide a Tax Exempt Certificate to AAA before bidding.
- Winning Bidder: The participant with the highest bid at the time the auction closes will be declared the winner. When a winning bidder is declared, the credit card on file will be automatically charged for the winning bid amount plus the Buyer’s Premium and any applicable taxes.
- Payments: All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. Payment must be made using the credit card authorized on the credit card authorization form. The credit card on file will be charged AUTOMATICALLY the same day after the auction closes if you are the winning bidder. If the card can not be processed for payment for any reason, bidder agrees to pay the winning bid amount with all fees in a Certified Check no later than the following day after the auction closes. If winning bidder does not fulfil payment requirement, AAA reserves the right to take necessary legal actions and put the bidding items back on auction for sale to other registered bidders.
- Item Description: All auctioned items are sold AS-IS WHERE IS, and AAA makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the condition of the item. Any item description is for informational purpose only and can not be relied upon as a representation or warranty. All auction items are open for bidders’ inspection three days before auction starts.
- Cancellation: All bids are final and can not be retracted once made. AAA reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time, for any reason. AAA may also remove any bids that are deemed to be fraudulent or illegitimate.
- Pick-Up: All sold items need to be picked up from our warehouse within three (3) business days after the auction is closed and the winning bid announced. If items are not picked up within three (3) business days after the auction is closed, AAA will charge a daily storage fee of $25/Day until the items are picked up. The maximum storage period will be thirty (30) days. If items are not picked up within thirty (30) days, the bidder agrees to forfeit the auctioned items and AAA will resell the items as liquidated damages. AAA further reserves the right to request a non-refundable deposit from this bidder for future auctions and future purchases from AAA.
- Shipping: AAA does not box, palletize nor ship the auctioned items. All items must be picked up from our warehouse at 10300 Westpark Dr., Houston, TX 77042
- Liability: AAA is not responsible for any bidding items’ loss, damage, and personal injury during the picking-up process. AAA is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to consequential, incidental, punitive or legal damages, arising from bidder’s participation in the auction. All bidders voluntarily and willingly waive all rights to take any actions against AAA for participating in the auction process.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from the auction shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
By registering and participating in the online auction, all bidders agree to have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the above Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing our AAA Furniture Auction page, and we look forward to seeing your bids!